Consult with our experts who provide excellence in patient care
- Beaumont Laboratory: Royal Oak, Troy, Grosse Pointe & Farmington Hills, 800-551-0488
- Beaumont Laboratory: Dearborn, Wayne, Trenton & Taylor, 866-245-3725
We've grown from a community hospital lab to a laboratory serving large numbers of Michigan physician offices and hospitals across the nation and into Canada. This evolution has prepared us to understand your ever-changing needs. Beaumont Laboratory helps you find pertinent solutions to the daily health challenges of your patients. By offering professional consulting for anatomic and clinical laboratory testing, you will have quick and easy access to our highly trained multi-disciplined pathologists. These super specialists spend their lives meticulously analyzing your tests to make a precise, accurate, and timely diagnosis. The board-certified medical directors are accessible for pre- and post- test consultations to communicate directly with hospitals, medical centers, physicians, and other health care professionals concerning:
- Strategic test utilization of the most informative and cost-effective tests
- Interpretation and prognostic significance of results
- Correlation of clinical laboratory data and test methodology
- Cases for which glass slides or tissue blocks can be submitted for microscopic examination
- Discuss test results to help answer any questions
- Consult on unusual cases
- Arrange for special studies
- Provide recommendation for further testing
- Gather information on reflex testing
- If necessary, genetic counseling for the patient or family members.
Our Customer Service department ensures you will receive the professional consultation required to completely understand how to utilize the most up-to-date diagnostic information in order for you to provide your patient the best care. Call 800-551-0488 to reach Customer Service, your first point of contact for consultations.
Don't want to call? Fax your request to 248-551-2783 or email your request to Customer Service. One of our representatives will contact you to set up your consultation. Medical directors, technical directors, and staff are available for telephone consultations and questions Monday through Friday, 8:00 am until 5:00 pm, and after hours as needed. Telephone consultation with a pathologist is available during normal business hours. Online video conference is available upon request.