Become a Client
For your reference, the following is a list of important information for new clients:
- Becoming a Client - Becoming a client allows for correct routing of patient reports to your office whether it is via fax, in-office printing, interface or mail. It also allows for proper routing of laboratory supplies and updates
regarding testing and services.
- Beaumont Laboratory Customer Service
- Royal Oak, Troy, & Grosse Pointe at 800-551-0488.
- Dearborn, Wayne, Trenton and Taylor at 800-245-3725.
- Reporting Options - Please discuss the varied reporting options with your sales representative. They will work with you to choose your best option.
Submitting an Order
We have ordering options that include manual requisitions and online ordering. Manual orders are for clients who are not configured to submit online orders or who normally use paper forms. Please contact a Beaumont representative, Customer Service, or
submit a request at the bottom of this page to set up an account. Patients can also present an order from your office at one of our Laboratory Patient Service Centers.Beaumont Patient Service Center
Test Add-On Requests
To request additional tests after an order has been submitted, please contact our Customer Service and they will walk you through the process. The Customer Service team will ask for the patient information, date of collection, test needed to be
added and additional diagnoses if necessary. Your office will receive an add on request form by courier or fax for the doctors signature. Please have this signed and sent back by fax or courier.
Quality Assurance & Accreditation
Quality assurance and accreditation is a key focus of Beaumont Laboratory. Beaumont Laboratory is accredited by several key accrediting agencies. Learn more by visiting our accreditation page.Quality Assurance and Accreditations Information
Referring clinics, hospitals, laboratories, and/or physicians may establish institution accounts with convenient monthly invoicing and payment options. Please direct all institution billing inquiries to Billing Customer Service:
Beaumont Laboratory Billing:
Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm, EST
The Laboratory Billing Office can also be contacted by email: firstname.lastname@example.org