Lab results are too important to go anywhere else
Upon completion of this conference, attendees should be able to achieve the following overall objectives:
- Assess advanced methods employed for clinical molecular testing.
- Employ new technologies being implemented in molecular diagnostics.
- Discuss pertinent and innovative aspects of molecular technology related to clinical applications.
- Identify important aspects of molecular medicine including emerging technologies, molecular-based oncology, hematology and microbiology testing.
- Appraise future considerations and issues based on research activities and clinical needs.
CME Accreditation and Credit Designation
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint providership of William Beaumont Hospital and Association for Molecular Pathology.
All speakers have been asked to disclose any relevant relationships they may have with commercial companies. The presence or absence of relationships (as well as off-label discussion of products) will be disclosed at the time of the meeting.